Kit includes everything to make your own bath bombs! Spend time with your family this holiday season and give the gift that eventually DISAPPEARS!
Epsom salt (optional)
Milk Powder (for foam- optional)
sweet almond oil
5 fragrance oils (freesia, coconute cream pie, lavender, bamboo, chamomile)
gifting bag for bath bombs when made
1. combine dry ingredients, leaving citric acid out for now.
2. mix sweet almond oil and polysorbate into dry mix. Mix well with fork or wisk.
3. mix in citric acid.
4. mix in fragrance oil of choice. to make multiple scented bath bombs, separate mix into multiple bowls.
5. using your hands, spray the alcohol into the mixture and use your hands to incorporate the alcohol a few sprays at a time. squeeze the mixture with your hands and if it stays together when its dropped into the bowl it is ready to be packed into molds.
6. lightly pack the mixture into the molds, pile the mixture into the molds until they are overfilled and then squeeze both sides together. if it falls apart when the mold is opened add more sprays and try again. pack molds again, open the mold and tap gently on the plastic side to release the bath bomb from the mold. leave bath bombs out to dry overnight before packaging in bags.
Make Your Own Bath Bomb Kit
WE HAVE A 14 DAY RETURN POLICY ON OUR ITEMS FROM THE DATE OF RECEPT. IF YOU RECEIVE A PRODUCT THAT IS DAMAGED, PLEASE SEND US A PICTURE VIA TEXT OR EMAIL AND WE WILL SEND YOU A REPLACEMENT. IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER THE 14 DAYS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
WE DO NOT CLAIM THAT OUR PRODUCTS CURE OR TREAT ANY DISEASE OR ILLNESS OF ANY KIND. PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF YOU ARE ON ANY MEDICATIONS THAT ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS MAY INTERFERE WITH.
OUR PRODUCTS ARE MEANT ONLY FOR EXTERNAL USE!! THIS MEANS DO NOT EAT THEM!!! WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS THAT MAY OCCUR FROM THIS. AGAIN OUR PRODUCTS ARE NOT FOOD!!!!!
THE CLAIMS ON THIS PAGE ARE NOT BACKED BY THE FDA. IF YOU HAVE ANY...ANY ALLERGIC REACTIONS AT ALL TO ANY PRODUCTS, OURS OR OTHERWISE, SEE A DOCTOR AND DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REACTIONS THAT OCCUR. ALL INGREDIENTS ARE LISTED UNDER THE INFORMATION SECTION OF EACH PRODUCTS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO READ THE LIST OF INGREDIENTS TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY.